The Entry has been Reported. Reloading Page...
HELP DAILY WAGE WORKERS
Due to the nation wide lockdown, many daily wage workers have not earned anything. They don't know where their next meal is coming from, or even if they have such a thing as a next meal. While nation-wide initiatives are a good thing and it is inspiring to see how we have risen to the occasion as a country, centralised funds of any form need time to reach that last person - who often is the one that needs it immediately. Hence, this little effort.
Each refresh of this page shows details of a new individual in need. These beneficiaries have been vetted by our trusted data partners who are well established NGO’s and collectives.
Here's a worker who hasn't earned in 247 days.
||Janna is a 40 year old daily wage worker living in Jaunpur, UP with her husband, 2 sons, daughter and grandaughter. Her husband is a TB patient and is unable to work. She works as a maid and due to the lockdown has lost her livelihood and is in need of support.
|| Verified by India Care Collective
TIP: Visit this page everyday and share as little as Rs. 50/- with the worker you see on your screen, or consider adopting their family for Rs. 2500 and help them with their expenses for a complete month.
- Copy the account details above and transfer money from your banking app directly to Jarina's bank account.
- You can send any amount of money. It is upto you.
- If your transaction fails, please click here to report the faulty ID to us.
- Thank you for your generosity. Hope you continue to help more workers.
Click Here to Help Another Worker ⇨
- The details of beneficiaries shown are vetted by our trusted data partners who are well established NGO’s and collectives.
- We at covidindiasupport.com and our data partners do not take any money from the workers for this service.
- It's free for everyone.
- To become a data partner, mail us at covidindiahandbook[at]gmail[dot]com
- Or spread some love and kindness by following us at Instagram.
- Share your feedback with us, by dropping a message on our Facebook page.
- Contribute to the project by joining our Slack group.
- Find all other COVID-19 related resources and projects at our main site.